Due to a possible medical issue from a member, there might be an opening in the highly esteemed FAMHC…..if you don’t know what the acronym stands for, don’t bother applying. If your’e interested here’s the list of qualifications that are required:
1. Sponsership – All applicants must have a valid sponser who currently is a member in good standing in the FAMHC.
2. Dues – There are none. But “bribes” are encouraged, and will be considered, and should be brought on any event.
3. Probation – All incumbants will be on a probationary period, until the “Cross the Creek Badge” is earned. Note that the badge MUST be earned in the presence of a valid senior member of the FAMHC, during an actual sanctioned FAMHC event. Once the “Cross the Creek Badge” is earned, the next requirement is the “Sunset from Hooter Ridge” badge, once again in the presence of a valid member of said esteemed club.
4. Maintaining Membership Status – Unless otherwise noted, any member who misses more than three (3) scheduled FAMHC events, shall lose “Valid Membership Status”, and will be placed on “Double Super Secret Probation” (DSSP), for a period to be determined by two (2) current valid members. Conditions of the DSSP may vary, dependent on conditions encountered at the time. (see bribes)
5. Duck Hunters – Need not apply.
7 Replies to “Possible Opening in the FAMHC!”
Well said. That should be posted in camp!
Still no takers eh?….but after all…it IS an elite club!!!
There are more deer around camp….. since I am there to hunt and not
“just take my gun for a walk” I think I will just sign up for a one day pass and stay close to the park.
YEAH, Yet another F-Trooper has found his way and threw his two cents in! Keep it up Robba!
As for your comment, I hear what you are saying, and I agree. But there is that allure that by going way way way way back in the woods you will stumble upon the “Hartford Elk!” Maybe. Or just stumble in and stumble out! 🙂
Not to mention the “Badges”!
I think HE indeed did stumble opon the Hartford Elk…..:)
To Quote Robba:
â€œjust take my gun for a walkâ€ I think I will just sign up for a one day pass and stay close to the park.
It’s pretty funny that Robba now only wants to hunt in the LD’s, take his gun for long walks, and not stay anywhere near the park. While I just signed up for a one day pass to the FAMHC and shot a trophy.
That’s Deer hunting!