Due to a possible medical issue from a member, there might be an opening in the highly esteemed FAMHC…..if you don’t know what the acronym stands for, don’t bother applying. If your’e interested here’s the list of qualifications that are required:
1. Sponsership – All applicants must have a valid sponser who currently is a member in good standing in the FAMHC.
2. Dues – There are none. But “bribes” are encouraged, and will be considered, and should be brought on any event.
3. Probation – All incumbants will be on a probationary period, until the “Cross the Creek Badge” is earned. Note that the badge MUST be earned in the presence of a valid senior member of the FAMHC, during an actual sanctioned FAMHC event. Once the “Cross the Creek Badge” is earned, the next requirement is the “Sunset from Hooter Ridge” badge, once again in the presence of a valid member of said esteemed club.
4. Maintaining Membership Status – Unless otherwise noted, any member who misses more than three (3) scheduled FAMHC events, shall lose “Valid Membership Status”, and will be placed on “Double Super Secret Probation” (DSSP), for a period to be determined by two (2) current valid members. Conditions of the DSSP may vary, dependent on conditions encountered at the time. (see bribes)
5. Duck Hunters – Need not apply.